Time to get Chaotic! For the rider that really knows no limits, The 24″ version has 18 Shimano gears and has the addition of suspension forks helping the junior to get through the some of the toughest tracks and paths.
The Chaotic 24″ is fitted with a quill stem allowing the front end of the bicycle to heighten with the growth of your child allowing you to get the most rides out of it before they get a little too tall.
- Hi-Ten durable steel frame with high cross bar (Top tube)
- Shimano 18 speed transmission
- Suspension forks
- Custom graphics on saddle to match frame
- 24″ alloy rims
- Custom graphic chain wheel guar
Time to get Chaotic. This 20” model is the perfect bike for your little cyclist to start experimenting with gears and taking on some longer rides.
The Chaotic 20″ is fitted with a quill stem allowing the front end of the bicycle to heighten and grow with your child.
- Hi-Ten durable Steel frame
- Shimano 6 speed transmission
- Suspension fork
- 20″ Alloy rims