Skyway Tuff ii 24″ composite BMX pair – yellow.
This re-issue features the classic “T” spoke design, same as back in the 80’s!
Skyway’s original Tuff Wheel. Fast, smooth, and reliable; these Tuffs exceed the performance you have come to expect of genuine Skyway Tuff Wheels.
These wheels put the power to the ground yet take the abuse of hard landings without having to true your spokes after every ride. This strength and stiffness also allow the use of higher tire pressures than possible with previous composite wheels.
- The Original Tuff ii Mags
- 7 Spokes Wheels with Skyway’s Precision SEALED Bearing Hubs
- Threaded Freewheel Style to accept any Freewheel 16 Tooth or higher
- Heat Treated 3/8″ (10 mm) Axles
- Precision Sealed Bearings with Alloy Hubs on BOTH Wheels
- Nylon Construction
- Weight with Nuts and Washers: Rear 1725g, Front 1705g
- Rim Width: 36mm
- Manufactured in California, U.S.A.
- Only Sold in Pairs