Riders known for being hard on their wheels, for not avoiding potholes and for out sprinting people in full pro kit on their way to do the groceries should take a close look at the ER 1600 Spline 32. A high-end welded aluminium rim with a huge cross section laced to wide aero spokes leave you with nothing left to desire. And don’t be fooled by the classy looks and a silky smooth Ratchet System hub, because the ER 1600 Spline 32 really is all about hard riding and reacting to power coming from the strongest calves.
The E 1600’s sport a 20mm internal width rim, optimised for 25- 35 mm tyres, making them able to cover a huge variety of roles as required. The front wheel comes ready for 12×100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15×100, the rear comes ready for 12×142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters. Quite easy to define the ER 1600 Spline wheels isn’t it? A lightweight rim, strong spokes and reliable hub technology.
The perfect choice for every challenge out there – especially those which you do not foresee when leaving the house for a ride.
- Versatile wheel range – Suitable for a variety of surfaces
- 12x100mm (Front) 12x142mm (Rear) hub spacing
- Tubeless ready 20mm (Internal), 32mm (Height) aluminium rim
- Brake interface: Disc centre lock
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp straight pull
- Hub type: 350
- Recommended system rider weight: 130kg
- Weight: 819g (Front)
- Front includes: Tubeless ready rape, Tubeless valve