EX DISPLAY – Has Minor Scuffs and Scratches
Falcon Raptor 24″ Boys Front Suspension Mountain Bike Red/Black
The Falcon Raptor rigid 24″ bike has been designed with junior riders in mind. The frame has been designed specifically for a younger rider to make the riding position ideally suited, not just a small version of an adult bike. A hi-tensile steel frame provides a strong and hard-wearing frame. The Red frame is contrasted by strong black decals to give the design an understated attitude. The considered design continues through to details such as the comfortable co-ordinated Falcon branded saddle to make this bike stand out in the crowd.
As well as being great to look at, the Raptor has a great spec to match. 18-speed gearing is powered by a Shimano branded rear derailleur and Shimano Revo-shift rotational dual shifters, creating smooth gear changing whilst never having to remove your hands from the handlebars. MTB style pedals provide re-assuring grip and the soft compound handlebar grips are a pleasure to hold. Braking is supplied by reliable front and rear V-brakes which are controlled by reach-adjustable brake levers so they can be shortened to accommodate smaller hands. The Falcon Raptor is ideally suited to grow with any young rider thanks to the 200 mm seat post and quill handlebar stem which provides ample height adjustment.
Saddle rail adjusters provide further room to refine the set-up by allowing the saddle to be moved backwards or forwards to suit. The wheels are constructed from strong, yet lightweight alloy rims and knobbly MTB tyres for reliable grip when out riding. The Falcon Raptor really is a cut above the rest and the perfect bike for any young rider looking to progress before they are big enough to ride an adult bike. Suitable for kids ages 9-12 years. Inside leg measurements 56-67 cms/22-26″
- 24 inch Hardtail mountain bike with 14 inch frame. Front Suspension forks to tackle un-even terrain and inspire confidence
- Shimano 18-speed gearing with light action shimano revoshift gear shifters
- Powerful Front and rear V-brakes, with reach adjustable brake levers
- Black wheel rims and components for an ultra modern design.
- 1.95″ wide MTB tyre tread for reassuring grip in any weather
- Strong steel frame and front suspension forks coated in an ultra hard wearing bright red finish.