The Pinner is Kenda’s all new dry condition gravity tire.
Exclusively developed with Aaron Gwin, the Pinner was done for World Cup tracks like Leogang and Lenzerheide and designed to hold its own against the toughest competitors.
The Pinner shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection.
• Excellent predictability – A consistent contact patch when the bike is leaned over creates a super predictable feel – no sudden wash-outs!
• Optimized for hard pack – The tread pattern is done to work best on hard pack, rocky/rooty and loose over hard conditions.
• Best-in-class puncture protection – 40% higher puncture protection than comparable DH tires.
• Fast rolling – 16% less rolling resistance than the Hellkat AGC.
• Tubeless ready
• Topo Design – Unique and stand-out topographic design pattern over the sidewalls and tread.
CASING: ATC (TRAIL)
Optimised for enduro and trail riding, the Advanced Trail Casing (ATC) uses a layer of SCT on the sidewalls and a K-Armor belt under the tread area. K-Armor allows for a tighter weave and the use of less rubber, resulting in a lighter tyre and a casing that is supple enough to allow the knobs to flex and form under load, yet still protects from pinch flats or casing tears.
RUBBER COMPOUND: EN-DTC
Designed around the rigors of Enduro racing. Featuring a lower rolling resistance value than previous dual tread compounds, tyres with EN-DTC show less wear than other similar tyres. With shore A values lower than the original DTC, the EN-DTC provides a more responsive ride, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground.