A protective film for the frame, which greatly reduces mechanical stress during biking due to rocks, branches or the chain. This is possible by a sandwich construction consisting of a foam mat and an extremely wear-resistant plastic layer. This can prevent damage to the frame. The set includes a large part which can be stick to the lower tube or to the top tube of the frame, for example. The chainstay protection dampens the hits of the chain in, for example, rugged trails with the mountain bike or on cobbled streets with the road bike, cyclocrosser or gravel bike. The protection also significantly reduces the resulting, sometimes annoying, noise. The small pads can be used in the area of the housings.
With a good pair of scissors, the size and shape of the protective film can be easily customized.
- effective protection against punches and scratches
- sandwich construction (foam material strong protection film)
- easy to install, self adhesive
- Weight: 27g
- flexible material
- downtube protection: 265 mm x 65 mm
- size bottom bracket protection: 105 mm x 65 mm
- size chainstay protection: 240 mm x 33 mm
- size frame protection round: 25 mm
- size frame protection square: 33 mm x 25 mm
Kit includes: 1 pcs. downtube protection, 1 pcs. bottom bracket protection , 1 pcs. chainstay protection, 2 pcs. frame protection round,
2 pcs. framprotection square