Boss Ice White 26″ Ladies Full Suspension Mountain Bike – White/Red
The Boss Ice White 26 inch mountain bike is set to tackle the elements and stand out in a crowd. The White Ice has a strong hi-tensile steel frame with a 750 lb rear shock absorber and front suspension fork to provide a responsive ride and take the bumps out of the terrain. Control is further enhanced courtesy of the front and rear Zoom branded mechanical disc brakes. The 3-finger alloy brake levers respond well to the touch for re-assuring feedback, whilst 160 mm wavy rotors disperse heat to extended the braking performance. 18 speed Shimano gearing is controlled by dual Shimano Revo shift shifters, for a natural and seamless gear change. 2.1″ wide sure-grip knobbly mountain bike tyres keep you moving in the right direction and are supported by lightweight and robust, double wall rims to provide a strong base for your ride. The rims are finished in gloss white with large boss decals. Style is an abundance, thanks to the clean satin white frame and gloss red components, for a truly premium look. A colour coded Boss MTB saddle is fitted with rail adjusters to allow front to back adjustment with a decent long seatpost for maximum height adjustment and the best possible fit. To complete the line-up, a sleek frame-mounted front mud-guard and extended rear mudguard catches the crud thrown up whilst out on your ride and adds a cool aggressive edge to the design. If you are looking for an eye-catching bike with the spec to impress, then the Boss Ice White is the bike for you.
Suitable for inside leg measurement of 71cm – 81cm / 28-32″
- 26 inch wheel dual suspension mountain bike, with a strong Hi-tensile steel frame and front suspension forks.
- 18 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and Shimano Revoshifters to tackle any off-road terrain.
- Strong and lightweight deep-section alloy rims with off-road 2.1″ wide MTB tyres with deep tread for great traction on uneven ground.
- Front and rear mechanical disc-brakes for reliable braking performance, powered by alloy brake levers for improved responsiveness.
- Front and rear mudguards, soft-compound handlebar grips for a re-assuring ride and full-colour Falcon branded comfort saddle with rail adjusters.
- 750 lbs rear shock absorber for a sturdy but forgiving ride.