EX DISPLAY – Has minor Scuffs a
When you tire of sitting in traffic, your daily walk to the tube or perhaps just looking for a bike that will not swallow your space then it might be time to consider a Viking folding bicycle. The Westwood is built around a solid high tensile steel folding frame. It features a Shimano 6 speed indexed transmission with intuitive thumb shifting. Other features include lightweight alloy rims, folding handlebar stem, folding right-hand pedal and powerful alloy V brakes. The Westwood comes fully equipped with a handy rear luggage rack with straps, full length mudguards and a practical side stand. The high rise folding handlebar stem and adjustable ergonomic saddle provides a comfortable upright seating position, easy on the back, easy to ride and easy to store.
- Model Type: Six speed steel folder to suit riders 150cm to 175cm.
- Approximate Folding Time: 20 seconds.
- Frame Size: 13″.
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel top curve low step over with fast-fold mechanism.
- Forks: Hi-tensile steel uncrown. Full bearing headset.
- Wheel Size: Kenda 20″ x 1.75″ black city Trekking tyres.
- Gear System: Indexed thumb shifter with Shimano 6 speed gears. Shimano Tourney short cage rear derailleur. KMC chain. 48T chain wheel and 14-28T bearing freewheel. Cartridge bearing bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification: Alloy 36 hole silver rims. Full bearing front and rear steel hubs.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V brakes with 3 finger alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Folding stem with low rise 560mm handlebars. Dual density tan comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Pannier rack with luggage straps. Front and rear mudguards. Front basket. Kickstand. Quick release seat clamp. 400mm seat post. Viking tan comfort saddle. Right hand folding pedal.
- Folded Dimensions: L: 780mm x H: 560mm x W: 480mm
- Weight: 16kg.
- Frame Colour: Grey.
- Fork Colour: Grey.